“Across the globe, donkeys have worked too hard. I’d retire every last one of them to enjoy a twirl of their own. The white building with the dome is found in the Northeast town of Whitley Bay. Known as Spanish City and originally opened as a concert hall in 1910, it was named after the ‘Toreador Concert Party’ who first performed there”.
- Limited Edition of 35 copies, worldwide
- signed and numbered by the artist
- Image size: 33cm x 40cm
- Mounted and ready to frame
- Free UK delivery We aim to dispatch quickly but please allow up to ten days
- Printed and produced in England
UK Delivery is included in the cost of all artworks. If you are not a UK resident please contact us for an overseas postage quote.